19 items found, showing page 1 of 2
Onclusive celebrates 11 AMEC Awards for industry-leading media measurement programmes in the UK, Spain, Germany and North America
- Includes Gold win for the prestigious ‘Best use of Integrated Communication Measurement and Research’ category
- Recognises the quality and value of Onclusive's insights expertise across growing international footprint
Onclusive's 2024 US Presidential Election Media Impact Analysis Report Reveals Key Insights Surrounding the Election Coverage so far
- Onclusive launches quarterly US Presidential Election Report
- Analyses the impact and performance of the presidential election candidate campaigns in the media
Onclusive's Q3 2O23 CEO Index Report Unveils Key Insights into Leadership and Corporate Landscape in the UK
The United Kingdom's corporate landscape is in the spotlight as Onclusive releases its highly anticipated CEO Index report for the quarter. This comprehensive report offers a deep dive into the leadership dynamics and key themes surrounding top CEOs, providing valuable insights into the intersection of leadership and corporate reputation.
- Recognition by global measurement body for industry-leading measurement programmes
- Shortlisted for work with clients in Spain, UK, Germany and US markets
- AP Planner is a comprehensive forward planning service for US communicators
- Offers unrivalled insight of the upcoming media agenda, capturing and verifying over 120,000 news and events up to 12 months ahead
- PR pros can plan their campaigns with confidence
- Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and Satya Nadella named top three ranking CEOs in the US based on media volume.
- Information Technology was the most prominent sector for coverage of Fortune 100 company CEOs in Q1 2023.
- All CEOs are categorised and scored against five key topics – financial performance, leadership, sustainability, innovation, and regulation.
Dan Beltramo, Onclusive’s Chief Innovation Officer, recognized as communications technology leader in the PRWeek Dashboard 25 Class of 2023
- Onclusive wins four gold, four silver and seven bronze trophies
- Walks away with the most awards of any winner this year
- Recognises its deep industry expertise, with awards across the energy, automotive, public, retail and finance sectors
- Celebrates its international capabilities with wins for measurement programmes delivered by Onclusive teams in UK, France, Germany and Spain
Onclusive shortlisted for 20 AMEC awards - the largest number of shortlisted entries ever achieved by one company!
- Former Escalent CEO, Rob Stone, joins Onclusive as CEO
- Follows the resignation of Manuel Moerbach from Symphony Technology Group (STG) owned Onclusive, who returns to New York to re-join his young family
- John Ouren, STG Operating Partner, is appointed Executive Chairman of the Onclusive board
- Through the acquisition, Onclusive expands its social media listening and intelligence capabilities for clients worldwide
- Follows on from Onclusive’s acquisition in May 2022 of US-based media monitoring platform Critical Mention