9 items found
- Former Escalent CEO, Rob Stone, joins Onclusive as CEO
- Follows the resignation of Manuel Moerbach from Symphony Technology Group (STG) owned Onclusive, who returns to New York to re-join his young family
- John Ouren, STG Operating Partner, is appointed Executive Chairman of the Onclusive board
- Through the acquisition, Onclusive expands its social media listening and intelligence capabilities for clients worldwide
- Follows on from Onclusive’s acquisition in May 2022 of US-based media monitoring platform Critical Mention
Onclusive today announces the appointment of Eric Ziller as General Manager, Germany.
- Through the acquisition, Onclusive enhances its US offer with an integrated, earned media & broadcast monitoring and media contacts database solution
- Acquisition reinforces Onclusive’s position as the third largest media monitoring provider in the US with +3000 clients
Onclusive today announces the appointment of Matthew Piercy as Chief Financial Officer.
Petra Masinova, Onclusive’s Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer, recognized as communications technology leader in the PRWeek Dashboard 25
Former Statista President and CEO of the Americas and APAC, Manuel Moerbach, joins the newly formed Onclusive to steer client-centric, international growth
Symphony Technology Group acquires Kantar Reputation Intelligence, PRgloo and Onclusive to create a new global partner for PR and communications
- STG completes acquisition of Kantar’s Reputation Intelligence business alongside investments in PRgloo and Onclusive
- The three businesses merge forming a new standalone company which adopts the name ‘Onclusive’ reflecting inclusive and globally scalable strengths of the newly combined offer
- New company provides clients with expanded geographical footprint in Europe and the US and portfolio of industry-leading media monitoring, measurement and workflow management solutions