Onclusive recognised for measurement excellence with 15 trophies at its first AMEC awards
- Onclusive wins four gold, four silver and seven bronze trophies
- Walks away with the most awards of any winner this year
- Recognises its deep industry expertise, with awards across the energy, automotive, public, retail and finance sectors
- Celebrates its international capabilities with wins for measurement programmes delivered by Onclusive teams in UK, France, Germany and Spain
18 November, New York: Onclusive, the global leader in media intelligence, has won 15 trophies at the 2022 AMEC Communication Effectiveness Awards – the most awards of any entrant this year – at its first awards since its formation at the start of 2022.
This comes following 20 of its award submissions making the shortlist; the largest number of shortlisted entries ever achieved by a company at the global industry awards.
The annual Communication Effectiveness Awards is run by the International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC) and recognises and celebrates exceptional work and best practice in communications research, measurement, insights and analytics from across the globe.
Among Onclusive’s AMEC wins are four gold awards secured in partnership with client Shell and celebrating work for client KPMG in the prestigious categories:
- Best use of integrated communication measurement – Shell, KPMG
- Best crisis comms measurement and reporting – Shell
- Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study – Shell
Onclusive also scooped 11 silver and bronze awards in highly competitive categories:
- Best multi-market reporting – Aston Martin Lagonda, Shell
- Best use of measurement for a single event or campaign – Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle
- Plain language award for simplicity in campaign effectiveness measurement and reporting – Desigual, Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle
- Step Change Awards for best improvement of a measurement journey – KPMG, Vodafone, the European Court of Auditors
- Most effective planning, research and evaluation in Western Europe – Vodafone
- Most effective planning, research and evaluation in the public and not-for-profit sectors – the European Court of Auditors, Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle
Rob Stone, CEO at Onclusive, commented:
“The annual AMEC awards are a chance to reflect on and celebrate the measurement excellence delivered by our market-leading teams and in partnership with our fantastic clients. Regardless of industry sector, geography or company size, I’m extremely proud that we’ve demonstrated with these awards our commitment to all PR and communications professionals to help them prove and improve their value through measurement excellence, ultimately helping deliver business success.”
Learn more about the awards on the AMEC website.